Search results

  1. Chuck Schleigh


    State Farm has what they call a “Personal Articles Policy” and I’ve had about $35,000 worth of camera stuff covered for over three years now. It covers my equipment for virtually everything.
  2. Chuck Schleigh

    What kind of camera insurance do you have?

    I also have the personal articles policy from State Farm. I’ve got about $35,000 of camera equipment covered with no deductible for about $350 a year. The only problem some people might have is that this policy is not for professional photographers (photographers making money).
  3. Chuck Schleigh

    L plates

    Kirk Photo makes one also. The price is $179.95. You can see it here.
  4. Chuck Schleigh

    Insurance for gear

    I don’t remember for sure but I think I was told that I could get the personal articles policy only because I already had renters insurance with them. I also had car insurance with then at that time but I’m pretty sure that it was the renters insurance that mattered. That was 4 or 5 years ago so...
  5. Chuck Schleigh

    Insurance for gear

    I have insurance though State Farm also. It’s a separate policy that I was able to get because I already had renters insurance through them. It’s called a “personal articles policy” and it is not applicable if you are using your equipment for making money. It costs me about $400 a year to cover...
  6. Chuck Schleigh

    Does anyone use or have views on Mozilla FireFox?

    I also like the tab feature and Firefox seems to be much faster than Microsoft Explorer. There are also a lot of nice extensions that you can download to enhance Firefox.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji:
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom