1,000 MEMBERS!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flew, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Well, it took about a month longer than Uncle Frank predicted, but the Cafe just hit 1,000 members. Cool. 8)

Let's all welcome member number 1,000 (Phil C). :wink:

2. Wow!! It was only yesterday it was in the one hundreds!

Welcome Phil C and congrats on #1,000 through the turnstiles...

3. A testament to the wonderful community that you have provided us to hang out and share and learn. Thanks to Frank, Patrick and the 998 other members for there contributions

4. Irene

Irene Guest

This doesn't surprise me a bit. It's a great site with a lot of very friendly, helpful people. Congratulations.

Best regards,
    Irene

5. I think Phil C. should receive some kind of prize.

Maybe a tee shirt emblazoned with "Nikon Cafe 1K". :)

Best wishes,

David

6. Tui

Tui Guest

1k AND GROWING

I guess the word is getting out. Nikon Cafe is one of the friendliest forums I visited. Its just a great place to participate and learn. Thanks for a great site.

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    David,

We certainly will do just that. I have contacted Phil and asked him for his mailing address. :lol:

8. What a great milestone and congratulations to Phil C. Seem like only yesterday when I was the 33rd member to walk through the door.

9. wow.....I actually joined over 600 members ago?
    Nice milestone for the Cafe, so many quality members, so little time

10. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Yep. Yer an old-timer Harrison.

11. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I just got a response from Phil. His Nikoncafe hat will be on the way shortly. :wink:

12. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    WOW THATS GREAT

Congrats of a job well done :>)))

Think the t-shirt is great :>)))

Welcome Phil C

Hope you really enjoy this bunch of photo enthusists. Feel right at home.

13. Ron H

Ron H

Jul 5, 2005
    Phoenix
    I'm No. 876! I feel so old now...

14. Vandyu

Vandyu

May 14, 2005
    Richmond, VA

But you have to have someplace special to go with that new lens. So, where would everybody go to celebrate? I vote for Paris. I'm ordering a new lens and a plane ticket. All in Phil C's honor :D

15. At member 560, I feel like an old timer now. Welcome Phil C and congrats on being #1000.

16. Member number

Stop that, you are really making me feel old lol :D :D :D

17. Oooh, I love that idea. :twisted: Yep, that is exactly why I am purchasing a new lens! :lol: I hate to say it but that 200mm micro keeps calling me, but the Beast is almost mine! I keep telling myself I don't do portraits, I don't need the Beast, I need another micro lens...yeah right! :roll:

Anyway, congrats to wonderful member number 1000! Nikon Cafe, the friendliest community of photographers on the Internet! Woohoo!

18. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Crystall, with all the glass you've sold lately you should be able to get both, easy. :lol:

One day, I hope to own my own Beast, but for now, I'm very happy with the excellent macro lens you were so kind to sell me. :wink:

19. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    1000 members...that's awesome. I had to go and look to see what number I was...46