1,000 MEMBERS!!!!

Well, it took about a month longer than Uncle Frank predicted, but the Cafe just hit 1,000 members. Cool. 8)

Let's all welcome member number 1,000 (Phil C). :wink:

Wow!! It was only yesterday it was in the one hundreds!

Welcome Phil C and congrats on #1,000 through the turnstiles...

A testament to the wonderful community that you have provided us to hang out and share and learn. Thanks to Frank, Patrick and the 998 other members for there contributions

I

Irene

This doesn't surprise me a bit. It's a great site with a lot of very friendly, helpful people. Congratulations.

Best regards,
Irene

T

Tui

1k AND GROWING

I guess the word is getting out. Nikon Cafe is one of the friendliest forums I visited. Its just a great place to participate and learn. Thanks for a great site.

David Fink said:
I think Phil C. should receive some kind of prize.

Maybe a tee shirt emblazoned with "Nikon Cafe 1K". :)

Best wishes,

David
David,

We certainly will do just that. I have contacted Phil and asked him for his mailing address. :lol:

I just got a response from Phil. His Nikoncafe hat will be on the way shortly. :wink:

WOW THATS GREAT

Congrats of a job well done :>)))

Think the t-shirt is great :>)))

Welcome Phil C

Hope you really enjoy this bunch of photo enthusists. Feel right at home.

rose_canyon said:
Congrats to every member of this wonderful forum family!
:D
I like David's idea of the Cafe T shirt prize!

Welcome 'home' Phil C. We are glad you have joined us.

Hey... maybe having the membership reach 1,000 is a good reason for us to celebrate by getting our cameras a new lens? You know.... so our cameras won't feel left out of the celebration? :wink:

But you have to have someplace special to go with that new lens. So, where would everybody go to celebrate? I vote for Paris. I'm ordering a new lens and a plane ticket. All in Phil C's honor :D

rose_canyon said:
Snip
Hey... maybe having the membership reach 1,000 is a good reason for us to celebrate by getting our cameras a new lens? You know.... so our cameras won't feel left out of the celebration? :wink:
Oooh, I love that idea. :twisted: Yep, that is exactly why I am purchasing a new lens! :lol: I hate to say it but that 200mm micro keeps calling me, but the Beast is almost mine! I keep telling myself I don't do portraits, I don't need the Beast, I need another micro lens...yeah right! :roll:

Anyway, congrats to wonderful member number 1000! Nikon Cafe, the friendliest community of photographers on the Internet! Woohoo!

CrystallP said:
rose_canyon said:
Snip
Oooh, I love that idea. :twisted: Yep, that is exactly why I am purchasing a new lens! :lol: I hate to say it but that 200mm micro keeps calling me, but the Beast is almost mine! I keep telling myself I don't do portraits, I don't need the Beast, I need another micro lens...yeah right! :roll:

Anyway, congrats to wonderful member number 1000! Nikon Cafe, the friendliest community of photographers on the Internet! Woohoo!
Crystall, with all the glass you've sold lately you should be able to get both, easy. :lol:

One day, I hope to own my own Beast, but for now, I'm very happy with the excellent macro lens you were so kind to sell me. :wink:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom