1.5 yr old + pool = unlimited cuteness.....and photo opportunities!!!

Discussion in 'People' started by VoidRaven, Aug 4, 2007.

1. VoidRaven

VoidRaven

Jul 13, 2006
    Lagrange, OH
    My wife has a bunch of her co-workers over today for a little summer party. Her one co-worker brought her 1.5 yr old daughter to join in the fun. Well, I couldn't resist grabbing the camera since my people photo skills need a lot of work...and since practice makes perfect I just started snapping away.

Gotta love moments like this...and being able to capture them.

TheresaandGabbyheadstogetherD-Aweb.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2007
  2. VoidRaven

VoidRaven

Jul 13, 2006
    Lagrange, OH
    One more quick edit of another shot:

TheresaGabbyandturtleD-Aweb.

3. That is one of the fun things about photography, preserving the moment. Cute little girl.

4. Great captures!! The first photo is one that the mom will cherish forever!!! I would print her an 8x10 and give it to her.

5. VoidRaven

VoidRaven

Jul 13, 2006
    Lagrange, OH
    I actually PP'd 4 different shots for her before they left, all in 5x7, and gave them to her on CD. I tried cropping the original image in 8x10 but didn't like the way it looked.

6. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    That is a wonderful moment that you have captured in #1. Love that very much.

7. I really like the first one. There's nothing like a little child to bring you back to earth, is there? There is no guile, only pure exuberance. You wish they could stay that age longer they're so sweet.

Rich