1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

1 from each of my 4 shoots this week

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by 303villain, Sep 29, 2008.

1. 303villain

303villain

Feb 8, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Don't post too many photos over here, but thought that I should. So heres 1 from each of my 4 shoots this week.

Jenna-
    2898358903_40de12b9ab_o.

Holly
    2897907420_dd677bdb96_o.

Katie
    2897907338_d566975a63_o.

Casey

2897063231_19e0e8409b_o.

2. These are great. The first shot is my favorite of the four.

3. Hey Dana - I really like #1. Just realized who you were when I saw that familiar logo. I shot with you once at one of the Denver Swimsuit Meetup shoots at Cherry Creek Reservoir. I didn't realize then that you were a Nikon shooter and I didn't know you were a member here. I have enjoyed your pics from the recent shoots that I have been unable to make. I also love the new logo, nice look. Are you going this Sunday?

4. 303villain

303villain

Feb 8, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Thanks to both of you.

Anthony- I originally was on the other side of the fence. I sold all of my Canon gear. I don't post too much over here, but was a bit bored so I thought I might. I wont be there next Sunday though, I have a few other shoots scheduled already.

5. fyreflie24

fyreflie24

Jun 24, 2005
    Charlotte NC
    I think I'd like to see more hair light on images one and two. Love the pop on image three... back lighting is one of my favorites. Image four is my favorite as well. great use of the gate though I'd like to see the crop a bit different than at her wrist (I just cropped a shot I love at the wrist and I'm kicking myself LOL!).
    Nice work!

6. 303villain

303villain

Feb 8, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Thanks fyreflie24, should have turned up the second light in the first two, that was really the first time I've shot in the studio. I learned a ton in a short amount of time. All in all, Im pleased and Ill know what to do better next time!

7. fyreflie24

fyreflie24

Jun 24, 2005
    Charlotte NC
    Much better than my first time in the studio (I just posted that image actually :)  ) Kudos! You should be very proud!

8. lazijay

lazijay

Jul 27, 2008
    Salinas, CA
    Nice shots. Jenna is my favorite.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.