#1 in the Nation (1 photo)

I'm thinking it was pure luck - being at the right place at the right time. I had exclusive time with Jared Mees.
He was going 135MPH and oh yeah, I had a hard time keeping up with him. This is one of the best - "drifting."

8690566036_c21f4ba0d0_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very nice grab Dianne...maybe just punch the contrast/blacks a little....well done!

Thanks Chris - I'm trying to get some nice tweaks done. After seeing so many of his photos, I just can't imagine him wanting mine but he said he did. He said he's always looking for that different angle, something different anyway. He also used terms I wish I could learn more about - like "drifting." That could possibly help me with what to work for. One thing for sure, it was a blast watching him - 135 MPH on a flat track! Geez, that's fast!

Is this better?
8690183301_382de2b2e8_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I had the opportunity to shoot some bikes at Laguna Seca last week. Harder than it seems to be in right spot and panning but the results are worth it. I think you did well.

I had the opportunity to shoot some bikes at Laguna Seca last week. Harder than it seems to be in right spot and panning but the results are worth it. I think you did well.

Thanks! It was very hard keeping up with Jared - lol, in some of my shots I barely got the back wheel let alone him! He told me he was going about 135 mph - that's faster than anything I've ever tried to shoot! I'm used to MX - cross country tracks - this was my first flat track and then for it to be #1 rider in the nation?! :eek:

Latest threads

Top Bottom