10,000 members

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Frank, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Looks like there are 10,000 of us now. :eek:

Congratulations Nikon Cafe! :smile:

2. Excellent spot! Congratulations, guys!

3. !

I remember when there were only 500.:eek::eek:

Full marks to Patrick and everybody else who helped/helps to monitor and improve this site.:smile::smile:

Bob F.

4. Congrats to Frank and Patrick, and 9998 others.

5. 10,000 and growing, the nice thing is this place still feels like a community. I know there have been some speed bumps in the past, but we have gotten over them. One day we might be looking back and saying 100,000? I remember when it was 10,000 :eek:

6. Congrats NIkon Cafe. All of the administration has done a superb job. It is the first place I check when I crank up the computer. Good people here so I'm not surprised by these numbers.
    Tim

7. it sounds so cliché, but the NIKON CAFE really is the nicest place on earth to make friends and learn over our beloved art

as i've said many times before... i am TRULY PROUD to be a member of THE NIKON CAFE

Thank you Patrick, Leigh... and to all the moderators.... and administrators
    Gordon
    Paul
    Dave
    Chris
    Frank
    Frank
    Rich
    Phil
    Gretchen
    Dave
    Wade
    Michael
    Panos

apologies to those i inadvertently left out

8. Bolts

Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    Woohoo! 10,000!

It's time to populate our own town, right? Or maybe we could start a commune?

9. Thank you everyone for making this the best online community.

It's the members who make this place so enjoyable. The mods are just doing housekeeping.

10. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Wonderful...everyone over my home for drinks and a wonderful celebration. :biggrin:

11. Congrats Cafe'... now how 'bout EVERYONE send the Cafe 1 single dollar... or 2, : ~ )

12. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    That's true...if everyone could send one dollar every month that would help these guys! I think that's an excellent idea.

13. Careful, member HarryB said that and 50 of us showed up on his doorstep:biggrin::cool: in February.

Bob & Nan
    Member #19 ( or maybe ##00019) by the way!

14. kiwi

kiwi

Jan 1, 2008
    Auckland, NZ
    Congrats, at the rate of SLR purchase and Nikon's market share growing I can sense a rapid escalation !!!

15. Wow...10,000. That is quite impressive. Even more impressive is the fact that it doesn't "feel" that big. Congratulations to those who founded the Cafe and my hats off to those who help make it all run smoothly.

16. That's quite a milestone. Again, thanks to everyone who makes this place so great.

How about sending a hat or T-shirt to the 10,000th member?

17. Alright! Way to go NC!:505:

18. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
    I think we ought to find out who that 10,000th member was and give him/her a free membership! :biggrin: :biggrin: