10,000 members

10,000 and growing, the nice thing is this place still feels like a community. I know there have been some speed bumps in the past, but we have gotten over them. One day we might be looking back and saying 100,000? I remember when it was 10,000 :eek:

Real Name
Tim
Congrats NIkon Cafe. All of the administration has done a superb job. It is the first place I check when I crank up the computer. Good people here so I'm not surprised by these numbers.
Tim

it sounds so cliché, but the NIKON CAFE really is the nicest place on earth to make friends and learn over our beloved art

as i've said many times before... i am TRULY PROUD to be a member of THE NIKON CAFE

Thank you Patrick, Leigh... and to all the moderators.... and administrators
Gordon
Paul
Dave
Chris
Frank
Frank
Rich
Phil
Gretchen
Dave
Wade
Michael
Panos

apologies to those i inadvertently left out

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Thank you everyone for making this the best online community.

It's the members who make this place so enjoyable. The mods are just doing housekeeping.

Congrats Cafe'... now how 'bout EVERYONE send the Cafe 1 single dollar... or 2, : ~ )

That's true...if everyone could send one dollar every month that would help these guys! I think that's an excellent idea.

Congrats, at the rate of SLR purchase and Nikon's market share growing I can sense a rapid escalation !!!

Wow...10,000. That is quite impressive. Even more impressive is the fact that it doesn't "feel" that big. Congratulations to those who founded the Cafe and my hats off to those who help make it all run smoothly.

That's quite a milestone. Again, thanks to everyone who makes this place so great.

How about sending a hat or T-shirt to the 10,000th member?

Latest threads

Top Bottom