105mm Micro Bugs

D

dbirdsong

i took these the other day with my D70 and my 105 micro.

_DSC5686.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_DSC5695.jpg

_DSC5702.jpg

_DSC5710.jpg

_DSC5712.jpg

D

dbirdsong

Thanks Steve, Frank and Crystall.. The last one is my favorite too...

Dave

D

dbirdsong

greyflash said:
Hey Dave, good captures. The 105mm micro lens is a neat one and you have used it to good advantage.

I have only had it for a few weeks and still learning how it works. It is a lot of fun to use.
I am finding that I get my best shots when I use it on a tripod.. the problem is that I hate using tripods.. :)

dbirdsong said:
I have only had it for a few weeks and still learning how it works. It is a lot of fun to use.
I am finding that I get my best shots when I use it on a tripod.. the problem is that I hate using tripods.. :)

How about a monopod instead. I use a Bogen (Manfrotto) 680 compact monopod with my 70-180. If I need a little more support, I use a 682 monopod. It has a set of collapsible feet hidden in the bottom. Then it becomes a monopod with three feet.

D

dbirdsong

CrystallP said:
dbirdsong said:

How about a monopod instead. I use a Bogen (Manfrotto) 680 compact monopod with my 70-180. If I need a little more support, I use a 682 monopod. It has a set of collapsible feet hidden in the bottom. Then it becomes a monopod with three feet.

I have a mono pod and sometimes I use it.. But I hate it too :)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom