105mm micro does A1 Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by viewfinder, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Had the pleasure of going to the 4th round of the A1 Grand Prix of Nations at Eastern Creek Raceway in Sydney.

When the longest focal length you have is the 105mm micro, it will make do... Not too bad considering it is a purpose built macro lens.

[​IMG]
    Flash used : No
    Exposure time : 1/400
    Aperture : f/5.0
    Exposure bias : 0.33
    Whitebalance : Manual (Cloudy -2)
    Metering Mode: spot

Regards,
    Jonathan

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  2. Nice shot but come-on. The dutch A1GP car is much prettier.... Yes your right the orange one with Jos Verstappen in it. I wish it was tomorrow A1GP again i love the action. I hope for dutch race next year.

3. Ok Vince, since you asked, here one of the Boss for you... ;-). 4th place is not a bad result and ahead of the Aussie who is 6th.

[​IMG]

Regards,
    Jonathan

4. yep that's the one and only

5. Nice shots, Jonathan. Now where is the red and yellow Chinese car? :biggrin:

6. Hi Phil,

Position 17th I think, spun and stalled the engine after an attempt to overtake, braked too hard according to Jiang himself.

Anyway, here is the Chinese Dragon, one of the more colourful livery in the pack...

[​IMG]

BTW, the last two were taken using the 85mm 1.8 coming out of the sweeping first corner.

Regards,
    Jonathan

7. Thanks, Jonathan. Now prepare for requests from people of other countries. :biggrin: