11 new shots...

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Removed User 2, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Here's a bunch of late pics. Some I love and some just for fun... Some shot from the hip.

All but 7 and 8 are with a 21mm lens (7 & 8 are with 35mm lens)

Web100.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Web102.

Web116.

Web115.

Web112.

[​IMG]

Web120.

Web122.

Web119.

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Very cool 21mm hip shooting Ned! The chick with the noodles has to take the prize here, but the brother shot followed by the cat giving us the same look ... :Crunk: Yah!

btw, the last one did not load.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    lol few rather humerous images:>))
    Good shootin

4. Kid on bike and cat. Like it very much.

5. cellison

cellison

Mar 18, 2006
    Canada
    The brother shot and the cat giving the "*** are you looking at" stare are my 2 favorites.

Chris

6. Thanks guys (Gale included)!
    Yes the Cat ws really funny!

7. matthew.paul

matthew.paul Guest

Great series, Ned! Love the noodles one!

8. gavin

gavin

Oct 21, 2006
    Great as usual Ned. The cat one is amazing.

9. oh geez...something here for me, love the last shot of course, but i've always been a fan of female feet and calfs..and then on up from there...first two shots...
    i've been thinking about the 21 focal length, i sure like a 24mm, just not sure i could use a 21, but maybe i could...up close

10. Darn Ned this many good images is almost too much to absorb at one time!:biggrin: Loving that 21mm, huh? By the way I bought the B&W Special Issue. Are you doing autographs? :wink:

11. jcovert

jcovert Guest

LOL that cat is suspect.

12. Yeah, a feline flasher all right!:biggrin:

13. Thanks, all!

Ray, yes I love the 21mm FL. It really fits my style of shooting on RF. On a SLR, I prefer longer lenses altough my 17-35 served me extremely well on many occasions in Paris.

So you bought the B&W issue? That's great! I still have to send you that print I promised you before autographing anything! :smile:

14. I looking at picking up either the CV 25mm (preferable) or 28mm. I'm thinking about selling the 40mm Nokton since I picked up the 50mm Nokton which I like using better and a 75mm is on the way.

15. I had the 50mm Nokton and I loved it. Sincerely, I found it to be sharper then any 50mm Nikkor I tried (1.8 and 1.4 versions). Of course, the 50mm Nokton being in the 300$ range, the results weren't really unexpected. I never used the 40mm Nokton but I understand it's a good compromise and it can be the best bridge between a wide angle and a telephoto.
    I think 21mm-40mm-70mm is better then 21mm-35mm-50mm-75mm, don't you think?

There's a new 25mm Voigtlander coming in M mount. Is that the one you'Re talking about? It certainly is a lens to consider!

16. You're right about 21-40-70 and I really love what you're doing with that 21 but for my eye I think eventually 25-50-90 is where I want to be. Just now I'm picking up used lenses at a good price and trying them out - the 40mm is the only new lens. I can always sell the used lenses for what I paid for them, no?

17. Of course! Trading, buying, using and reselling is so much fun! :biggrin: But my particular problem is I tend to keep the lenses and not being able to sell them except a very few. I have a ridiculous collection of lenses that I just can't get to sell! So be careful :Angel:

18. Lol! I can imagine! What I might end up doing is gradually buying some Leica lenses then eventually picking up a Leica body. We'll see.:wink:

19. Who are you kidding? That's the most normal path and it will happen! hehe!

The positive thing about a Leica is that only one camera and lens is enough forever.