12 Months and 2000 Posts - Thanks Everyone!

Because I’m a little odd I’ve carefully managed to precisely synchronise my 2000th post and 1 year anniversary here at the Cafe and (perhaps naively) I thought this momentous double occasion was deserving of its own thread!

I’d therefore like to take this opportunity to thank all of the great people that have made me feel at home here over the last twelve months, I really picked up on the distinct sense of community here from day one and I am very grateful for this.

Compared to some other places the Cafe is so helpful and responsive and I believe that it’s the actions of all the lovely members and administrators that help to make it this way. Everybody seems so willing to help be it on issues of a technical nature or creative advice with a particular image.

Anyway I’ve gone on too long, essentially I just want to thank the community at large and say how much I’m looking forward to my next year here and the many more posts that I have to come.

robert...
congrats
nothing wrong with your OCD 2,000 post/anniversary synchronization
trust me.....
there's plenty of OCD folks around here... me, included

i'm so happy that you are a member
THE CAFE is a great place... isn't it?

robert...
congrats
nothing wrong with your OCD 2,000 post/anniversary synchronization
trust me.....
there's plenty of OCD folks around here... me, included

i'm so happy that you are a member
THE CAFE is a great place... isn't it?

The Cafe is a wonderful place, I can't believe it took me this long to find it.

As for the OCD-esque syncing of time and postings I have say that it took a bit of doing, I had to resort to lurking for the last couple of days just so I didn't prematurely go over 2000. It was tough and made me realise just how much I like posting on here.

I have to say however that when I notice that people like yourself have post numbers well into five figures my 2000 is just a drop in the ocean!

I got a big kick out of your post Robert. I have never been able to sync the two up. Way to go. :biggrin:

:biggrin: congrats!

Thanks both, it's the work of admins/mods like you that really lets this place shine.

Yah, I'd say that's a little on the odd side. :confused:

Thanks for your concern RockDawg, however if I was totally normal and just like everyone else I just wouldn't be me... :cool:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom