15 years, 4+ million posts

Real Name
Walter Rowe
Great community. Really happy to see it continue to thrive. I have been part of many other sites. Few survived the onslaught of social media.

Many thanks to everyone here for making this a great place, and to all the staff who have and do work tirelessly to provide this wonderful site.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And I have great memories of meeting Cafe friends, some in Hong Kong when they came and some in US when I travelled. I even have the pleasure of meeting Wade's parents!
They still talk about meeting Dr. Phil as they call you, they are 82 and 84 now.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When I go to my own profile it says I have posted 1402 images, which seems about right. So I guess it is at least theoretically possible to do globally for the Cafe. And I'll add an image below to throw off the count. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1664704
Do we know how many images have been posted? I realize in the old days we were linking from personal web hosts or SmugMug but perhaps this is a known quantity through other means?

Sean
well this number is only valid from 2017 onward. Prior to that, no way to tell. I have 971 since 2017.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom