1603 vs 1620

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Barnacle Bill, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Out for a drive at the beginning of the week, passed through Tiverton, Devon, UK, came across the Manor Hotel built in 1603. The Mayflower sailing was still 17 years away. Makes one wonder what sights it must have seen in all those years.
    There is a slight distortion as it was taken with my 17 - 55 mm. from across a narrow street and I used perspective control in PS 7.
    Roy.

[​IMG]

2. Mainuh

Mainuh

Feb 20, 2007
    Southern Maine
    THat's very interesting Roy. 400+ years is a long time for a building! I visited the UK in 2005 and just loved the achitecture.

3. it is amazing to me that ANY structure could endure that test of time! How much PC correction did you have to do? Could I see the original?
    Dave

4. Original - Manor Hotel

Here you go Dave the original. and the PP was done in Photoshop elements 5 not PS 7 as stated.
    Regards, Roy.

[​IMG]