17-55 f2.8

Does anyone know of a reputable dealer that has the subject lens in stock? I'm ready to pull the trigger but can't seem to find this lens anywhere.

I am also JIm
I've tried to go play with it, before I buy it, and nobody even has demo around
very frustrating of Nikon
BH or Adorama hasn't seen it in a while

Thanks to both Mike and Bill for the information. Looks like TriState doesn't actually have the lens in stock.

Haven't been able to get in touch with Ace Photo yet.

Does anyone know of a reputable dealer that has the subject lens in stock? I'm ready to pull the trigger but can't seem to find this lens anywhere.
I too am in this situation! I wanted to get this so badly, and when I finally got the money, I can't seem to find it! However, I did talk with a representative from B&H and they said they should get a shipment in 1 to 2 weeks. However, they said that it was a maybe.

I was JUST about take the hit and purchase the 17-55 from Beach Camera even if it is about $100 more. But now they don't have it listed online! I wanted to purchase everything all at once, my new camera, two new lenses, flash, and filter. This is making me impatient! Also kind of makes me want to go Canon now.

My 17-55 I bought new and it had a slight dead spot. I sent it in and they "adjusted" it and sent it back.

It sure takes some nice pics!

Matt

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom