17-55 f2.8

There is a place I know in Montreal which has a couple in stock and they are less expensive than suggested list price :smile:

Hahah well just in the mist of everything, I went to pricegrabber.com and looked up the lens. And they had the lens in stock at a few places such as Norman Camera. So I JUST literally put in the order and bought it. I cannot wait to get it.

Hahah well just in the mist of everything, I went to pricegrabber.com and looked up the lens. And they had the lens in stock at a few places such as Norman Camera. So I JUST literally put in the order and bought it. I cannot wait to get it.
AWESOME!!! Norman Camera is very reliable, no worries there. Congrats!

I checked Norman yesterday and although it was listed it wasn't in stock. Hope you get it.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom