1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

18-200VR available @ B&H $750

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by jemaerca, Jun 21, 2007.

1. In case anyone is looking for one...

2. DBrim

DBrim

May 30, 2007
    Boston, MA
    Gah! Less than a week after I paid $850+tax...

3. wbeem

wbeem

Feb 11, 2007
    Sanford, FL
    William Beem
    I also paid too much when I got mine, but I don't care now. I took it out last weekend and it's still a great lens.

4. randyr5

randyr5

Jan 14, 2006
    Michigan
    Just checked - already out of stock.:mad: 

5. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    haha! :tongue:

6. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    Hey was it the USA version of the grey market one?

Edit: Oh n/m it was the USA. :smile: I noticed that when it's in stock but goes out it says "Out of Stock" and then eventually it flips back over to "Backordered"

7. nykonian

nykonian

May 4, 2007
    New York
    Hey, it's now out of stock...

8. slappomatt

slappomatt

May 13, 2006
    San Diego CA
    A buddy signed up over at ritz for the backorder list about a week ago. it shipped already. for 750 and free shipping. also there was a coupon he got on the net for 14 or so bucks off. so it was ~$735.00 shipped. and less than a week wait. they are getting close to being caught up with demand for this lens. paying over msrp shouldnt be an option anymore.

9. nykonian

nykonian

May 4, 2007
    New York
    slappomatt, I agree. Roberts Imaging has it for $699 if anybody wants to wait. I got mine over there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.