18-200vr photo makes it to TV! - update

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by Cschend, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Cschend

Apr 1, 2007
    SLC, Utah
    One of my photos taken with the 18-200vr was chosen as a finalist in our local TV station's weather photo contest! WOW! I'm Thrilled!!!!! I hope that you decide to vote for my photo (the one with the red rocks and barn) See it here http://www.ksl.com/?sid=901157&nid=461

And here I was thinking of selling the lens. Maybe I better keep it!

Update - Well ,the contest is nearing it's end. This has been an interesting experience, from which I learned a LOT. I will post about that later. I have recently discovered that the Gifford Homestead (in photo) will be celebrating it's 100 year anniversary next year. Wouldn't it be neat for them if they could be featured in the calendar! So for one final hoorah - I invite you all to vote one last time. Thanks! http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=901157&nid=461
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2007
  2. jaleel

Apr 3, 2007
    Toronto, Canada
    great pic! i voted for you
  3. tech1961

Jan 28, 2007
    Houston Tx.
    Nice shot. Got my vote.
  4. snugelbune

Mar 15, 2006
    NYC suburbs
    Beautiful..got my vote!
  5. Geej

Aug 11, 2005
    Northern Colorado
    Very beautiful photo....you got my vote.
  6. I voted for your competition.... just kidding! Nice photo; you got my vote! Well deserved.
  7. Nice shot, I voted for you!
  8. eisbaer

eisbaer Guest

Voted for you.
    Like that shot. Always love to see 18-200 pictures, as I just ordered one :)
  9. Another vote for you. Great going and a very nice shot!

10. Just voted for you Christine - because I find yours the best one. You're looking good with the voting thus far...
  11. Huff09

Feb 25, 2007
    Carmichael, CA
    Best colors and most interesting visually. Very nice pic Christine, you got my vote.
  12. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  13. Cschend

Apr 1, 2007
    SLC, Utah
    Hi Gale, and Thanks!
    You get to vote once a day - every day - until the contest ends.
  14. Great shot with another vote :)
  15. Got my vote. Do you really see this all the time on your property? It is beautiful!!

16. Great shot! I voted for you too.
  17. Cschend

Apr 1, 2007
    SLC, Utah
    I wish this was my property! It is lovely, but HOT in summer. This was taken at the Gifford Homestead in Capitol Reef National Park. What's neat is that next year is the Homestead's 100th anniversary.

Thanks to everyone for your help! Please feel free to vote again over the next few days!
  18. I voted without looking at the names. You won.
    Great job.
  19. gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Gorgeous photo! You got my vote.
  20. ubetcha

Nov 12, 2006
    San Diego, Ca
    Absolutely beautiful photo, You got my vote