1967 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray 427

Recently had the pleasure of shooting this MINT '67 427. Gorgeous car, amazing condition. Definitely solidifies the C2 Corvette as one of the more beautiful cars ever produced, in my mind anyway. If you'd like, you can read more about it and see a few more photos on MY BLOG

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

\

Very very nice, and to top it off, it's a Tri-Powered BB, ya just got to luv it..!!!
But how in earths name did they get that 427 to hook up with those skinny poly tyres..??? There must have been a lot of rubber left on the road back then... LOL...

Had to laugh, it cost you an extra $172.75 for a AM/FM radio... Wow, that must have been a special radio...
Looks like he deviated in this restoration and put the Chevy SS wheels on and removed the Alloy wheels as shown on the original sticker list...

BTW Theo, great job on these shots, spot on...
I had to smile though, as you remove all the numbers from the plates, but in the last shot there's a plate showing behind the seat... :smile:
Maybe clone it out... :wink:...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very very nice, and to top it off, it's a Tri-Powered BB, ya just got to luv it..!!!
But how in earths name did they get that 427 to hook up with those skinny poly tyres..??? There must have been a lot of rubber left on the road back then... LOL...

Had to laugh, it cost you an extra $172.75 for a AM/FM radio... Wow, that must have been a special radio...
Looks like he deviated in this restoration and put the Chevy SS wheels on and removed the Alloy wheels as shown on the original sticker list...

BTW Theo, great job on these shots, spot on...
I had to smile though, as you remove all the numbers from the plates, but in the last shot there's a plate showing behind the seat... :smile:
Maybe clone it out... :wink:...
whoops! that appears to be an old plate, as the numbers don't match with the ones on the car, but im surprised i missed that!

Fantastic. Really enjoyed going through your website as well. Hope you didn't drool on that 6 figure vette ;)
thanks very much for looking around! i tried my best, haha.

Very nice work Theo, that will go for some serious money
it absolutely should, and worth every penny.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom