1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

1st Canadian post.`

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Greg, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    just a couple from this morning at the duck pond.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Great shots, Greg. In the first one, she's naggin' him about not asking for directions *LOL*

3. Wow you sure got nice and close Greg. I just tried this yesterday and came away with nothing of value. I take my hat off to those of you that do flying bird pictures.

4. Greg, your shots are just fantastic!! Keep up the good shootin'!!! :D  :D  :D 

5. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    Thanks for the comments folks. I was really surprised when I started looking at the days shots. these were hand held 500mm 1/800th. Guess I need to look into the Gimbal mounts next.

6. I love the first one, with the tounge sticking out very sharp, shootign the flying birds isnt as easy as it looks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.