1st D2x Shot ;-) Red Necked Grebe - yawnnnnn

Not a great shot, but the more I stare at it, the more I like it...........soooothing

Been raining for a week, couldnt take it any longer, had to try out my new baby :D

Had to try this new crop mode, and this is a serious crop on top of that, all things considering this could be ALLOT of fun.............needed this new toy or should say tool like a whole in the head but sometimes things just come together :wink:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Dennis, have less than 50 shots through it. LOL..........how sad is that, it has to stop raining one of these days, I see we have MAJOR flooding down south, I thougt it only snowed up here. LOL
thanks for looking
Keith

Keith, I've been gone so much lately that I missed the news about your new X. Congratulations. I know that you will enjoy it.

I don't know, Keith. I kinda like it. I think the way the water looks is very cool -- smooth and mirror like and then the green....

Looks like he's got a loose tooth, tho. ;)

Nice job!

Thanks Frank, all too new for me at this point (nt)

Flew said:
Keith, I've been gone so much lately that I missed the news about your new X. Congratulations. I know that you will enjoy it.

Hi Kevin

Kevin Scott said:
I don't know, Keith. I kinda like it. I think the way the water looks is very cool -- smooth and mirror like and then the green....

Looks like he's got a loose tooth, tho. ;)

Nice job!
lmao, kind of does, had to go back to the original, looks like a feather stuck there................thanks for looking..........

WOW a D2X you are on a roll aren't you boy that 400 with HSC makes for a real long lens. I am looking forward to how the HSC mode works.

mike mac said:
WOW a D2X you are on a roll aren't you boy that 400 with HSC makes for a real long lens. I am looking forward to how the HSC mode works.
Me too for that matter Mike, have yet to try it out. Been raining none stop for a week, absolutely ridiculous :cry:

Want to take it for a good test ride, not sure on what, but by then it wont matter :D

B

Blind Observer

I love that shot, great image Keith something makes you wanna go back and look at it.

Keith, new toys should be here tomorrow...Thur.

:>)))))))

80-400 VR (my baby is going to a new home tomorrow also )

:<((((( I will sure miss it !!!

Hi Gale..............

Gale said:
Keith, new toys should be here tomorrow...Thur.

:>)))))))

80-400 VR (my baby is going to a new home tomorrow also )

:<((((( I will sure miss it !!!
so we will see pictures posted tomorrow :lol: :lol:
Trust me, you wont miss your baby long. Excited for you!!

Keith

Hi Don...

drueter said:
Nice shot, Keith! Even though it's cropped so much, there's still a good image there.
Thanks, the more I stare at it, the more I like it. LOL...................still raining!!!!! unbelievable spring :x

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom