1st few snap shots with my V1

Just purchased a V1 with 10-30mm lens and a Flash.

I'm quite impressed with how it performs, Video impressive, IQ is great, EVF is excellent compared to Sony SLT-A77 which I've owned, flash gives great results as well.

I'm happy enough with camera so I've now ordered an FT-1 Adapter so I can get some decent glass on it :smile:

here's a couple and a few more on my Flickr Silverstone 200 with WD4

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

V1_DSC_0306.jpg by Nick Railton, on Flickr

V1_DSC_0158.jpg by Nick Railton, on Flickr

V1_DSC_0141.jpg by Nick Railton, on Flickr

With the FT-1, it's a cool little combo. Throwing a 50mm lens on it and getting 135 is nice! Consider picking up a 50mm 1.4G or 1.8G if you don't already have one.

Nice images. I am enjoying my V1 too.
Thanks, I need to use it more!
Very nice images. The V1 is very tempting.
Thanks, I paid £300 second hand for body, 10-30, flash and spare Nikon battery, well worth it :)
With the FT-1, it's a cool little combo. Throwing a 50mm lens on it and getting 135 is nice! Consider picking up a 50mm 1.4G or 1.8G if you don't already have one.
I've got tooooooo many lenses lol it is very tempting to get a fast lens like that though.
Nice shots. Colors look great.
Thank's , I used LR5 to process the RAW files and set Camera Calibration to Camera Vivid which I felt was accurate, seemed slightly better than the JPEG colour setting Vivid in camera.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom