1st flower w/new D200

I don't do much flower photography - you folks that do it well impress me...anyhow, after shooting 40ish nonsense pictures with my new D200 I took it outside and took a couple of flower pictures in the back yard. Wish I had it when the cactus was blooming a couple of weeks ago!

w/older Nikkor 70-210 f4-5.6 AF + onboard flash
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

ok.. you need to stop shooting flowers right now.. the rest of us that shoot them are getting jelous.. at least I am.. very nice ...

Thanks Tim... Lots of luck on my part. I was trying to decide if I wanted to take that lens on a trip and took a couple of snapshots. Printed up nice too!

Thanks all... went out this morning and tried it from the other direction with a different lens - kind of busy looking, but I'm mostly still playing with the camera.

D200, Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF AF-S, SB800
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

ok.. you need to stop shooting flowers right now.. the rest of us that shoot them are getting jelous.. at least I am.. very nice ...

You're right I haven't shot one yet this year, I'm going outside now.
Flowers here in Pa. are late this year by about two weeks.

Nice Shot Scott, D200 is a great flower camera.

S

sweetpea

Nice shot. I just bought the d200 and am playing with it also. have read the manual twice and now ready to go out and shoot. Have 2 parties booked this weekend and am looking foreward to using the new camera. Hope I can figure out all these new tricks.

one thing sticks out that I am confused about. When shooting let's say bank A does custom bank A fine tune bank A. both banks show on the screen. I thought that Custom banks were independent but on the screen it looks like both are in operation at the same time.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom