1st front page!!!

Hi all

I have in the last 2 years been freelancing for the biggest newspapper in Denmark. I have done small assignments, portraits, sport and so. but 2 weeks ago I wass asked to go and shoot a reportage about Danish zoos using dead animals (in full size, no chubbing up) as food for the big cats. Actully a very positive story about a girl there had a sick horse. she did not want to sell it for dog food or to an unknown end of it's life. She donated it to the zoo.

Today I walked to the baker to get breakfirst. To my total disbelieve one of my picture where on the front of the newspaper... further more it was in the front of the baker as a tearsheat.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eek::eek::eek: inside they have used 11 of my pictures..

I have just been around in our city.. 150.000 living here... my picture is in front of all shops selling newspappers.... I have just called my dad he lives in copenhagen.. our capital.. the tearsheets are all over there aswell.....:biggrin:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

That would be quite a surprise when you don't know about it ahead of time. Congratulations.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi all

yes it was a big surprise and I'm very happy...Thanks a lot.. :)

Stacey: it was dead before they lions got it.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom