1st game with 300/2.8

My daughter is playing in the N. America Memorial Day Cup here in Dallas this weekend. I was finally able to shot my first game with my newly aquired D2H and 300/2.8..........it rained nonstop today so I was only able to get just a few pics. There is nothing special about this pic other than it shows the conditions in which we have played all weekend. I just merely wanted to share. All C&C is always welcomed as I wanna learn!!

Straight out of the camera.....only cropped.

Daughter's teammate:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks!

-Raul

Nice shot Raul. Good low angle and sharp.

Don't be afraid of the rain...you can get some wonderful soccer shots with the mud flying etc. With a big, clear ziplock bag and a sleeve cut off of an old raincoat, your gear will be fine.

Looks real good to me, but maybe downsize to 800 pixels on the longest side so we can view a larger image. Thanks for sharing...

Nice shot Raul. Good low angle and sharp.

Don't be afraid of the rain...you can get some wonderful soccer shots with the mud flying etc. With a big, clear ziplock bag and a sleeve cut off of an old raincoat, your gear will be fine.
Thanks for the comments Ray. Also, thanks for the tip.......I do need to come up with something.

Nice job with new gear. Practice and it will come. I was just down in that area for Country Thunder and it rained from Thursday when we arrived until Monday when we left. I do know what the field looked like by us, it was horrible. I have some pics of people in the mud over their ankles. It was crazy, they actually cancelled 2 days wortj of concerts.

Good job, keep posting and accept cc and you will do fine!

Nice job with new gear. Practice and it will come. I was just down in that area for Country Thunder and it rained from Thursday when we arrived until Monday when we left. I do know what the field looked like by us, it was horrible. I have some pics of people in the mud over their ankles. It was crazy, they actually cancelled 2 days wortj of concerts.

Good job, keep posting and accept cc and you will do fine!
Thanks Larz.....I saw where you posted that you were coming to area and when I clicked on the venue site, I saw where it was cancelled......bummer!

We played in the rain for 3 solid days......Fri, Sat and Sun morning. Come Sunday afternoon for the championship games which were all scheduled for 2 p.m, and which my daughters team advanced to play in, they cancelled the games right at KICKOFF TIME. They said the fields were too wet! The irony in that was that it had actually STOPPED raining at that point!!!!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom