1st post...jost van dyke

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by openwide, Jul 29, 2007.

1. well, finally got a tutorial from dmwphoto...mr dave on how to post a picture...took this with my d-200 on a rocking small boat near nelson island...called the indians. snokeling was fantstic for the family and girls boy friends. will send more soon. david beam

[​IMG]

2. Congratulations on your first posting. Beautiful rich colors in the sky and water. Looks like a fabulous place to vacation!

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful image

Might straighten the horizon a tad:>)))

4. Good job on the first post! Now get busy and show those fine images you got this weekend.
    Dave

5. thanks for looking at my photo....its interesting that u said the horizon needs to b straightened as i noticed that all my photos taken this weekend tend to slant to the right????. gail, which way does this pic need to go??? i do not see it right off. i will mske the correction and repost. thanks db

ps.....i think i see it...slanted to the right??

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2007
  6. can u tell me which way it needs to b straightened??? to the right? david

7. JoeA

JoeA Guest

The right side is higher than the left

8. joeA...i see it now...danke david

9. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Wow this is a great first post ! Love this shot. Wish I was there.