1st shot with my new 70-200mmVR

I know this photo is not up to par with all of the others posted, but I feel I'm in good company to learn. Just a quick shot, hand held with a TC-14E converter.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

[/img]

B

Brew

Nice first shot!!! It is a very nice lens to have in your bag that is for sure. I have the 1.7TC for mine and it works well too..

Not a bad shot Louis. You need just a tad more shutter speed to freeze the head shake, but other than that, it's a good shot. In focus, good color saturation, good action.

Let's see more. :wink:

Flew said:
Not a bad shot Louis. You need just a tad more shutter speed to freeze the head shake, but other than that, it's a good shot. In focus, good color saturation, good action.

Let's see more. :wink:
Frank, I'm not sure I'd like it more at a higher shutter speed. It is in-focus enough to ID, but the motion, along with the water-drops, is pretty cool.

Louis, how about you go back and get the duck to do that 2 more times for you? Shoot once as this one and once at a higher shutter speed. Then Frank and I can argue the merits of which is better :lol: :lol:

With this and the others you have shown me, darned good beginning I think.

M

mfrank123

very nice capture. i guess u have by now fallin in love with that lens. can't wait to get one.

Good first shot! Guess you'll be sleeping with that lens for the next little while?? *LOL*

VR will save a LOT of shots for you....

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom