1st Shot with Nikon 70-200VR

K

Ken-L

I'll take more.....but this is my "quickie" to make sure it worked - Nikon 70-200VR/2.8 just arrived....

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

K

Ken-L

Thanks for your comments....
here's one I just posted in "Animals", a feral cat walked by my patio doors a moment ago, I got him through the double-pane door....

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hey Ken,

Great images...something leads me to believe that you aren't going to get any home chores completed this weekend?!?!?!?!?

Enjoy your new lens..... :wink:

K

Ken-L

eng45ine said:
Hey Ken,

Great images...something leads me to believe that you aren't going to get any home chores completed this weekend?!?!?!?!?

Enjoy your new lens..... :wink:
I consider taking photos one of my weekend chores, and if it doesn't leave time for the others, oh well..... :oops:

K

Ken-L

Phil K said:
Welcome to the club, Ken. It's a great lens and you will definitely enjoy it. Just make sure you don't get photographer's elbow.
It is a handfull..... :?

Welcome to the 70-200VR club. That cat is going to get pretty fed up with you pointing that big thing at him, trust me!! LOL I can just hear my cats saying under their breath "oh geez, it's her again with that thing".

Congrats and enjoy your baby. Wait for low light situations, put it in aperture priority and see just how many sharp shots you are able to get at low speeds - you'll be amazed!!! Enjoy!

Ken nice images.

You just wanted your VR family to meet My VR family...lololol

Soo my VR family says hello to the Ken Vr family..

OMG we are awful. I hope your credit card doesn't look like mine...

EEEEEKKKKKK

K

Ken-L

Gale said:
Ken nice images.

You just wanted your VR family to meet My VR family...lololol
Soo my VR family says hello to the Ken Vr family..
OMG we are awful. I hope your credit card doesn't look like mine...
EEEEEKKKKKK
VRVRVROOOM! 8)

Wow Ken.....you took the second image through double pane glass. I the 70-200 were any better it would shoot through walls and get great images.

K

Ken-L

sbuttrick said:
Wow Ken.....you took the second image through double pane glass. I the 70-200 were any better it would shoot through walls and get great images.
I was hoping for at least around corners.... :lol:

K

Ken-L

Thanks all for your comments......

We keep those patio doors CLEAN - both sides every week..... the hard part is that in the afternoon the light is coming at the glass and causes reflections and glare - I had to get an angle that avoided it.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom