1st time poster

Discussion in 'Birds' started by 4labs, Apr 8, 2005.

1. I am so glad I found this website and I look foward to sharing photgraphs with everyone.
    19141997-M.

2. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    What a cute dog. We are looking forward to
    getting back to the states and getting a new puppy.

Welcome to the Cafe :)

3. Thanks for sharing this cute image of your little pup. He treats soccer balls with disdain and you have captured it well.

4. Hey 4labs,

Welcome to the Cafe. Make sure to visit the New Member Introductions Forum!! BTW, Great shot!! :) :) :) :) :)

5. WOW that's a great pup... :eek: You know I was searching for three months to find a pedigree chocolate lab... there where ONLY 4 born... Everyone told me that the British Kennel Club does not allow chocolate labs in their exhibitions so NONE breed them any more... HOW $tup1|)!!! :evil: On top, EU does not permit the purchase and entrance of a pet from USA...
    again HOW $tup1|)!!! :twisted:
    He's 4, 41/2 isn't he? Great dog, he's going to be a BIG dog... :shock: look at those paws... :D

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is totally precious. Now I have lots of pups as my new friends.

Damn that is adorable and a great dog as well.

Oh yeah welcome to the forum :>)))))))..

Now you know you will have to keep posting pick of the pup. What is his/her name.

7. dkapp

dkapp

Mar 18, 2005
    San Francisco
    Welcome to the Cafe! It's nice to see you here.

Start posting some pics.

Dave

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Welcome to the Cafe 4!! We have a bunch of nuts here, but we are mostly harmless, and we have a lot of fun.

Nice shot. Can't wait to get to know you better.

Frank

9. Thnxs for the warm welcome everyone. I am certainly nuts when it comes to my dogs.As my name indicates I have 4 labrador retrievers.
    Jake is 13, Ozzy is 2, Paddy Mcgee just turned 1 on St Pat's Day and Charlie Brown is 8 months. [​IMG]

18714895-M.

10. Jake looks OK!!! wonderful dog, you have taken a very good care of him :D

I wish you more and more labs in your backyard :wink:
    :lol: hehe... 8)
    [​IMG]

11. Panos if were up to my wife we would have more but 4 is my limit . My breeders website is www.snowdenhill.net . She has sent dogs all over the world. My yellow labs dad actually lives in Japan. Thnxs again for teh compliments..