1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

#2 and #3 in the state of Utah

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Sauk, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Sauk

Sauk

Aug 4, 2008
    Sandy, UT
    Cottonwood vs. Pineview and it was not even close. Cottonwood was just on today scoring over 50 points for the easy win.

Enjoy some images.

1. Just love this image, funny stuff

2. This kid is for real. Only thing going against him, height.
    View attachment 247942

View attachment 247943

4. this wr had a huge game
    View attachment 247944

View attachment 247945

View attachment 247946

View attachment 247947

8. Very good tackle that is being recruited by some big schools
    View attachment 247948

9. whitebalance seems off now that i have viewed it.
    View attachment 247949

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
  2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I think you did a real nice job with this series, the vantage points for which you shot increased the interest in the captures. Image #1 deserves a witty caption as it appears the receiver has vision issues or he thinks the ball is a hotdog. Image #2 is a timeless classic. Image #3 is also a fine capture, but too bad you clipped his hands and feet off the frame. Image #4 is another stellar shot. Image #5, nice but his helmet got clipped a bit. The remainder of the series as classic football shots, all display drama and action. Well done from start to finish.....with several more weeks of action to come.

3. Sauk

Sauk

Aug 4, 2008
    Sandy, UT
    Yeah on #3 I noticed that after the play of course :(  I didn't have my eye close enough and guestimated when I shot it, I was wrong lol

#5 I had my 1.4 extender on it and the kid was running in for a touchdown, if I didn't have my 1.4 on there or a second body it would have been a sweet picture :(  Maybe after this season I will get a second body.

Thanks again :) 

4. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    These are outstanding. Very well done with some very nice face shots.

5. Matthew, nicely done, nice transition to evening...

6. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Good Job. I guess # 1 is one of the reasons they invented the facemask.

7. Excellent series Matthew! Love those black and yellow unis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.