2 D2X shots from the Huntsville Botanical Garden

Just a couple more that I shot on Saturday w/the D2X...keep in mind that it was extremely overcast...in fact, about an hour after we left the garden the bottom fell out of the sky and rained liked crazy for about an hour and then just stopped. Let me know what you think...

22363641-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

22363643-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Well, I'm thinking Patrick is lucky to have such a generous partner, that would actually let him use her cam.... :mrgreen:

Nice shots. I can't wait for the Cafe get together in July. ;-)

Thanks everyone....as to the dreamlike effect...that was kind of what I was going for. Anyone remember the scene from the Wizard of Oz when everyone falls asleep form the poppies??? well, these are daisies, not poppies, but w/the first one that was kinda what I was going for.
And as to who as the camera now...Patrick does. It is his camera...I know it and he knows it!!!

4Labs: Thanks! As to the car....Let's see....after I'm done having kids and they've all graduated from college? I drove a Porsche 924s in college myself (Not quite a 911, but fun nonetheless).

Obelix: Thank you....I really enjoyed shooting these. Yeah, we're sharing I suppose....I might even take it on my overnight camping trip this weekend......Hmmmm......nah, I'll just take the CP8800 so I can take it hiking and not have to lug that heavy thing around.!!

Cheers everyone! Look forward to seeing as many smiling faces in July as possible!

Latest threads

Top Bottom