2 monitors.

I've just got a trial version of Adobe's new CC Photoshop. I can't figure out, how to use my 2 monitors. It is working fine with Elements but in this new Ps, i am unable to find anything about using 2 monitors?
:QuestionM

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK, THANK'S a lot, Kodak! It doesn't look like the PS has the same function as Nikon's capture NX2 where I can set up a working Space with 2 monitors and save it? In NX2 it Works fine with my 2, 16:9 monitors and the Windows-7 OS.

Henrik I have no idea if this is any help as I am not familiar with Photoshop CC interface and have not used dual monitors for some time.

I am assuming that what you want to do is to use one monitor for your main editing screen then as others have said just drag off your toolsets to the second monitor?
Again assuming that this works initially but CC does not remember the settings once you quit and start again?

I think that if this is the case you will need to save your new screen configuration within CC. If it is similar to CS6 then set up your application over the two monitors to suit then go to Windows/Workspace/New Workspace and click name your new workspace and save. AFAIK PS should remember this as the last setting you used and also allow you to change to other workspaces either default or user made.

Hope that I have understood correctly and this helps

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank's a lot, Tony! It worked exactly as You said! I now can use my 21inch monitor to view the full Picture now, lovely! AND, I can save it, as You said! The problem for me was, that I downloaded a Danish version and it sometimes is difficult to translate correctly!!
Best wishes
Henrik

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom