1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

2 shots of Zoey in plaid

Discussion in 'People' started by xstartxtodayx, Apr 23, 2011.

1. I shot these last night after she ate dinner and before her bath as she was playing by her bookcase (to the right of the shot, the first 2 shelves are mostly toys with a few small books, then above that another shelf of just kids books, then finally above that are our books :biggrin: oh and she also has a smaller bookcase next to that with even more toys and books... she's just a little spoiled but I don't mind spoiling her w/ books). Lately she has been in love with these small board books that her grandma got her, they're very basic and simple but they're just the tight size for her and she absolutely loves going through them. The first shot is her reading one of the books and the second when she took a moment to pose for me. Both were shot with a 50mm f/1.4G on a D700 and an sb-700 camera left shot through an umbrella.

1)
    5645136346_0e6a59f945_z.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_JDS1423 by xstartxtodayx, on Flickr

2)
    5645136474_937b21b2f9_z.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

4/22/2011 by xstartxtodayx, on Flickr

2. Nice capture Jon. Love the eyes in the second shot. Just picked up the 50mm 1.4G for shooting my kids and from the results you are getting I'm going to really like this lens.

3. Love these Jon! and like Robert said, Great eyes! I love my 50 1.4G!

4. Thanks Robert. You'll love the 50G, it's such a great lens for kids. The only issue is it is slower than most acquiring focus, but once you get the hang of it you'll realize it holds focus better and doesn't ever hunt, I definitely love this lens.

Thanks Scott :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.