2 Versions Of My Vette

Two different versions of the same photo.

526778898_78de0f8cd5_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

526778904_15004392e6_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking ..........

Oh!!! Do I ever have fond memories of a '57 Vette! It was in the 70's but it was a great car - you just brought a huge smile to my face! Same colours, same wheels. She purred. :biggrin:

Gale,

As always, thanks for viewing and your comments.

Sandi,

Would love to know why the car puts such a smile on your face :Crunk:........... well, I guess I can imagine. Thanks for viewing.

Excellent processing!! I'm not sure which version I prefer...both are very well executed!! wtg:smile:

Hi Bob

I like both images - they each have it for me....shows this great motor off really well.

Best wishes

Ray

I love these beautiful old cars. Good job! I like the way you've put the tach/speedometer and an alternate view of the car in the background of the 2nd one.

Robert,

Thanks for taking a look at them ..... I took a look at your website . you have some really awesome work there.

Ray,

Oh mighty Master .......... thanks for looking and thanks for your thoughts on fixing the first photo. As you can see, I took your advise.

Tony,

Thanks for the kind words . I hope you received the private e-mail I sent you the other day.

Miriam,

Thanks for the nice words .... I see from your site you truly do love old cars. Your other photos are wonderful as well. Thanks for writing me.

Hi Bob

Oh no, not really the master; just having fun and trying to learn from all the great people here.......

SO............I want to do what you did please and turn up the page.......

ANY CHANCE OF SOME HELP PLEASE - MUCH APRECIATED!!!

By the way, still love both images and I think I am going with the tacho one in the background..........oh, but that red sky is great in the other......HMMMM???:wink:

Very best wishes

Ray

Ray,

If I had anything to offer you ...... believe me I would. I'm really surprised you haven't posted a website with all the great photos you have taken and all the wonderful -re-touching you have created. It would be a great reference point for those of us who want to learn the post processing techniques. I have seen how many people have asked you "how did you do that?" .... and have always appreciated your helping responses.

For me, I'm just getting started in photography as well as trying to learn Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro. At my age, it's really a steep learning curve ...... plus I don't have a lot of time to try and learn this stuff. Selling real estate in Los Angeles keeps me pretty busy .......... well, maybe someday when I retire.

Hi Bob

I wonder if I did not explain myself - sorry.

First off, thanks for your kind words....I am only repaying the help I have enjoyed from others....I am always happy to help if I can.

When I said, turn the page, I meant that nice little page flip that have done....

Is it an action Bob or a process....it really looks great.

Best wishes

Ray

Virginia,

Thanks for taking a look ... I'm a big fan of your work here in the forum.

Ray,

Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant. The thing you're referring to is called a "page curl" .... it is a filter in Paint Shop Pro XI. You can adjust the size, depth, shadow etc. If you send a photo to me when you're done with it, I would be happy to add the page curl for you .......

Thanks Bob

Much appreciate the offer and I may take you up on that.

I will see if I can find the same for photoshop first - if no joy, I will come back to you...

Many thanks

Best wishes

Ray

Miriam,

Thanks for the nice words .... I see from your site you truly do love old cars. Your other photos are wonderful as well. Thanks for writing me.

Yes, we have a great car club in the area. My husband and keep an eye out for them and visit their meets whenever we can.

I enjoyed your photos as well, especially that great one with the weeds growing through the truck. Thanks for stopping by and looking at mine! :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom