1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

200-400 in Stock in UK

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by MMRadman, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Anyone keen to lay his/her hands on brand new 200-400 af-s vr look no further than grays of westminster (google it). Apparently they have it in stock. Also it may be worth while checking out jacobs (www.jacobsdigital.co.uk), last time i enquired they promised 10 day delivery, it could be few quid cheaper than grays too. For my sins was interested in 200-400 earlier but chickened due to size (& price) out end and got d300 with 70-200 instead :wink:. I think will be waiting for bonus early next year and go for 300 f2.8 vr :rolleyes: , so nikon please stock up by than.

Regards to all,

Mladen

2. www.mifsuds.com are still listing my 200-400 that I part exchanged for the 500VR

I can vouch for that lens, it is in absolute mint condition for £3349

the lens is about 6 months old.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.