2005 Scion

My first try with off-camera lighting. Used to flashes front left and front right of car...they are a little dark....let me know what you all think.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

nice try... on a technical side i would try to soften the light that give you big white reflection on the car... because of that parts of the car burned out to white...

welcome to the strobist world :) you will definately enjoy it!

I totally agree Charlie, I only have to flashes at the moment. Used them to light up the front end. I could have used one near the rear side to light up the visible side, then another behind to provide some rim light and maybe even one inside. Need to save up first.

I totally agree Charlie, I only have to flashes at the moment. Used them to light up the front end. I could have used one near the rear side to light up the visible side, then another behind to provide some rim light and maybe even one inside. Need to save up first.
Very true. I only have 2 flashes too haha. I need some more, then maybe ill try some more car shooting. Ive shot with my two by putting one inside and one outside to light up both, both shooting from underneath outward. Theres a lot you can do, and its a lot easier with more flashes haha.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom