2006 Photo Calendar templates

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by TOLady, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Here are six variations on annual calendar templates. I've included also the transparent template in case you want to use a photo in the background of the print area as well. Make nice gifts for your dentist's office, etc. All are at 300DPI, 8.5 x 11. If you're not used to working with layers, then these aren't for you as you must know how to insert pics into layers and move them around, etc. Enjoy!
    http://rapidshare.de/files/6682092/Calendar2006_templates.rar

Edit: DUH, guess this shd be in the Retouching forum, not the Tech forum! *LOL* Oh well, enjoy anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2005
  2. What do we do after we get to that web page? It ain't in English and I ain't got nary a clue... sup with that?

Woody
    No officer, honest... I only had six.

3. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

PM Sent

4. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2005
  5. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

6. Thanks, Sandi. The templates work just fine. :smile: Anyone know where you can get 2006 templates for each month? The templates Sandi has given us put the whole year on a single 11 X 8.5 sheet. I'd like to find some where you can put a picture on the top and the calendar is below or to the side on a single piece of paper.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Sandi. I'm hoping to score a few points with this!

8. Thank you! I am glad to see that PSP9 opens these files as well.

That was an interesting website. It was a little confusing as to what to do. When all else fails, read the directions! :biggrin:

9. Virginia, I can make you some monthly calendars as well. Give me a few days as I'm swamped with deals right now. *I can smell new lenses!!!* LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2005
  10. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    Can you please tell me what a .rar file is?

11. Thanks, Sandi. Many thanks.

12. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

13. OK folks, listen up. There are a lot of websites out there where you can buy these templates. Prices range from $30-60-90.... I've got a lot of business happening right now so for me to do this work to create them, takes a lot of time out of my day, but I'm glad to do this for you. My invoice is as follows: if you print off one calendar using these templates, I want you to purchase at least one can of food, ie soups, etc., and drop off at your local foodbank. If you're going to share these with any of your friends, you have to provide at least 5 items to the foodbank. That's it! But I mean it - don't go using them just for free. We have to spread what we've got around with the have-nots - that's how it works. When you leave the foodbank, my invoice has been paid in full - with many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2005
  14. Great idea, Sandi. And thanks again.

15. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Sandi, you are my kinda gal! I love the way you think. It's that whole "pay it forward" mentality. You do something nice for us, we do something nice for someone else and it goes all the way around the world! People don't forget kindness and it makes their lives a little better and a little brighter. I'm all for that! Keep up the "kind" work lady!

16. OK, here are some more monthly calendar templates, 5 versions. Open up the PDF in Photoshop, make new fill layer in white to go under this layer (as this layer is transparent), then drag your pic onto the top of the whole thing. Or you can drag a pic under this so you've got one pic for a background behind the whole calendar, and another pic on the top. Use as you wish....
    http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1JS7V1M1O3PAL2FIVKZE9BCEWH

17. More Templates

Wow, Sandi, you are on a roll! Here's one I created based on template #3 in this group.

Thanks!

Virginia

18. Sandi,
    Thanks for your hard work. You, and many other folks are the reason I return here daily.
    Rich