2008 BMW 535i Twin Turbo

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by yahtzee, Jun 10, 2007.

1. All that I can say about this car is "wow". I am truly in love. Just like meeting my wife all over again. D200 and 17-55. Just picked this up on Friday. Deep Sea Metallic Blue.

www.daryl.com/bmw

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    That car costs more than I mortgaged for my house!

3. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

awesome...... you got the same color as my 335I .... CONGRATS !

4. bozola

bozola

Feb 28, 2006
    Seattle WA
    Very Nice Bimmer.. Nice Capture.

Next to Avus blue.. my favorite BMW Blue!

5. I take it you aren't going back to school now... :biggrin:

Nice car.... hideous music in that slideshow..... :frown::smile:

6. I agree keep the car, loose the song. :smile:

7. If you can afford that car then you can afford to have someone change the oil! :biggrin:

Sweet ride!

John

8. That is one of the many reasons I sold my 530i. I hated going to the dealer to get the oil filter to change it myself.

9. Very nice car.....very nice photos....
    I'm just about to order an '08 335i Coupe.

10. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

i allways change my own oil .....but if you order a new bmw they do it all for you ... it's all free.... brakes.... fluid.... everything (except tires) .....

11. Why not? if it is because of the service lights and restting them, if you do a search on google for "bmw service light reset you can get loads of tips on how to do it, does not seem that difficult.

12. Actually, I started back to school 3 weeks ago. Looks like it will be one class at a time.

As far as the music, are you serious? It isn't one of their top songs but Cake is my all time favorite band....just thought "wheels" was fitting. Any other suggestions?

13. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    WOW!!

Congratulations, Daryl! "Ultimate Car!!"

You are a true romantic! I caught those words about it being like you just met your wife all over again!! That is a VERY COOL thing to say!

14. Very nice car with a nice presentation. Actually I was really wondering what software you're using for that online gallery demo. Is it available to install on my server somewhere? Thanks!