1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

2008 Jr. Olympic Volleyball

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by mongoose777, Jul 18, 2008.

1. wow, tons of shots, a lot of really nice ones. That D3 AWB did very well, sorry to hear the focus speed isn't as fast as you were accustomed to...

2. D3

I know it wasn't quite up to what I'm used to, but overall the D3 was simply awesome in other areas such as the ISO and AWB whereas the MK III could not match. I guess you have some trade offs which is definitely understandable.

3. Lot of really nice pics in this gallery. There are a few spike sequences that are just awesome and some of those girls can get up! Nicely done.

4. rawke

rawke

Jun 16, 2008
    Canada
    Wow. Those are simply amazing. Where were you shooting from? Seems like a few were above ground level possibly?

5. wonderful shots
    i wonder if you could take the time and pick out your favorite 5 or so... and post them directly here
    like... this one:
    100336681.Qocntq5G.MJF_3785.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

we'd really appreciate that

you did a great job

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.