2008 Porsche 911 Turbo

I was lucky enough to shoot this 911 Turbo over the weekend. I also got to drive it, which was amazing. I swear the nose would lift 6" when floored...it was scary fast.

The only time the owner was available to shoot was high noon, so I made the best with the available light (harsh and direct). However, it doesn't take much to make this car look good.

It's an amazing car. Hopefully I can buy one of these things before I die, haha.

More full-car images coming soon. Had some issues with the quality of them when I uploaded them, so I'm gonna fix them and post them up tomorrow - check back then.

Theo

1208328774_S3Ngp-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

1208328850_GTfgo-XL.jpg

1208328367_ng2LH-XL.jpg

1208328464_yNHcw-XL.jpg

1208328555_gHggh-XL.jpg

1208328654_66oJK-XL.jpg

1208328641_NHkPV-XL.jpg

1208328870_gXhZS-XL.jpg

1208328446_8hrBU-XL.jpg

********UPDATE: Here are the rest of the static images********

1209436699_tM2V5-XL.jpg

1209436649_8FQjF-X2-1.jpg

1209362063_mzPje-XL-1.jpg

1209438784_fK2D4-XL-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice lighting on those interiors. CAn't say i want one though.

drive one and you might change your mind! it was ridiculous. thanks!

Nice shots, nice car, love the 3rd shot of the interior at a low angle...
Want one... Well yes... Pay the price for one... Well No..!!!.

i agree. although this car was a blast to drive, i think i'll take a house in the long run instead, haha.

Excellent shooting,style,creativity & set....& of course Machine!!!!

thanks very much!

agreed...after driving it, i'm in love! make sure to check back for more images. should be posting them tonight.

Nice Job, Love the angles and Interior shots. I would have given him a discount if he let me drive it... :smile:

Great looking photos! You have done some amazing work for the harsh lighting you had to deal with. Love the interior shots also!

Thanks very much! It helped a lot that the car was white and didn't reflect as much of its surroundings. A black 997 would've been a disaster!

I liked the rig, headlight, and turbo spoiler shots. The 2nd interior shot looks straight out of a brochure. Nice work...

ill be the odd person out here, im not really feeling the shots.

on the rig shot, how are we supposed to believe the car is going that fast when its only a few feet from the wall?

the interior shots are decent but the steering wheel in 3 is crooked.

the 1st static shot you have some serious halo's around the car. i also dont understand why you would shoot this car with the top up ever...it looks sooo much better with the top down and that in return will help the photos. over all the static shots look dark and dingy to me.

sorry if i came off harsh.

thanks for the comments, chad! don't worry about being too harsh, i always like honest criticism as it keeps me striving to get better.

i agree with you on the rig shot. the shot you speak of with the haloing is my least favorite of the set. i should probably go back and remask everything so that there is less haloing in there.

i wanted to show the car both with the top up and down, since most wonder about what the car looks like with the top up. to me, shooting all the shots with the top down is equivalent of only shooting one side of the car. i understand that it definitely looks better with the top down, but i wanted some variety in the set.

the processing is not for everyone, but it achieved the look i had in my head for the set. and other than a few small technical errors such as the ones you pointed out, i like it a lot.

thanks for posting up your cc! i always appreciate the feedback.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom