2009-08-01 Kelly and Emilio's Wedding

Still working on this set. Here are some pictures so far!! Enjoy and CC are welcome!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Both nice sets, Felix. Great colors, angles and consistency. Why 2 separate threads, though? One would tell the story so much better. I enjoyed them, though! :smile:

Both nice sets, Felix. Great colors, angles and consistency. Why 2 separate threads, though? One would tell the story so much better. I enjoyed them, though! :smile:
Thanks... actually I initially did put it in 1 thread but I was told 15 pictures max per thread that's why I had to split it up!

I enjoy the way you did this wedding, congrats!

I also like this strong contrast & saturation, looks very brave to me. Can you share your post processing technique please?

I don't think I would be so brave to use such a strong contrast, yet it looks great to me when I see your photos. Is it a plug-in or manual technique?

I also like this strong contrast & saturation, looks very brave to me. Can you share your post processing technique please?

I don't think I would be so brave to use such a strong contrast, yet it looks great to me when I see your photos. Is it a plug-in or manual technique?
Thanks... this is actaully the first time that I am being so "brave". My pictures are usually much "cleaner" if you look back at my previous wedding posts. I have changed my workflow from Capture NX2 -> Photoshop to Lightroom/Photoshop. I've also bought Presetopia which really helps improve my speed and I really liked some of their presets that they have. Of course, you'd have to tweak it after you apply the presets as well!!

Thanks... this is actaully the first time that I am being so "brave". My pictures are usually much "cleaner" if you look back at my previous wedding posts. I have changed my workflow from Capture NX2 -> Photoshop to Lightroom/Photoshop. I've also bought Presetopia which really helps improve my speed and I really liked some of their presets that they have. Of course, you'd have to tweak it after you apply the presets as well!!

These are great. You did a great job capturing this wedding. My only gripe is you have a washed out blown out whites. I don't know if you care about that or not, but its something I noticed.

Nice set Felix!

I have one suggestion though with #11. Maybe spend some time removing or covering up the skin blemishes? There's two moles on the bottom right that are slightly distracting, especially with her very light skin and white dress. Just a suggestion of course :)

These are great. You did a great job capturing this wedding. My only gripe is you have a washed out blown out whites. I don't know if you care about that or not, but its something I noticed.
Thanks for your comments... yup I do agree... I really stretched out the curves on this set so I guess I need to compromise somewhat. Some pictures had white so much blown that I had to use a brush to tune down the exposure of her dress!!

Nice set Felix!

I have one suggestion though with #11. Maybe spend some time removing or covering up the skin blemishes? There's two moles on the bottom right that are slightly distracting, especially with her very light skin and white dress. Just a suggestion of course :)
Good eye!! I didn't notice them until now.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom