1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

2009 Car Tenders Challenge, Pacific Raceways

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by RonS, Aug 8, 2009.

1. A few pictures from the IRDC Car Tenders Challenge, 8-2-2009. At Pacific Raceways, Kent Wa.

p470233345-4.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

p84525290-4.jpg

p264956219-4.jpg

p91095758-4.jpg

p500478701-4.jpg

p30458698-4.jpg

More pictures here...

2. Nice shot of the Legends cars. I always thought they would be a hoot to drive.

3. Thanks Doug. The Legends are fun to watch, great performance and very close. Good driver skill required.

4. Juliflex

Juliflex

Jan 27, 2008
    Puerto Rico
    nice pics! love that last e30 shot!!

5. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01

Jan 30, 2009
    Madison, WI
    The Legends shot is my fav. Back in high school my GF's dad had one, basically a 4-wheel motorcycle...

Only gripe is that cone on the ground:smile:

6. mikeyb

mikeyb

Mar 25, 2009
    cincinnati
    i like them all....im with him^^^ about the cone

7. Thanks. Big BMW contingent around here.

Thanks Bill.

Thanks Mike

The cone is in several more shots in the link. It was marking the turnout from the track. Long lens compresses it so it looks closer to the turn. I just sometimes caught it in the frame. Along with a house, and green sanican, in a few.

8. Ron,

I feel your pain on the cone issues. I had cones show up in my pictures this past weekend at Formula Drift in Seattle. :p  I wish I could have run out on the track and moved them, but my media pass would have been revoked.

Nice pictures nonetheless. There was an autocross on Sunday as well.

9. Thanks Erik.

I haven't been to an autocross for years. I used to go to several but sort of lost interest. Guess I need to look for some local events.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.