1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

2009 Chicago Comic Con

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Conrad, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Lots of people there. This was my first time attending this event. I had a great time. There were actually a bunch of celebs there. Here are a few of them. The rest can be seen on my Flickr page here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/haycon/sets/72157621984400522/

Kristanna Loken
    3802816330_e895c42d58_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Adrianne Curry - The Next Top Model
    3802001595_0b921a823e_o.jpg

Lou Ferrigno
    3802001317_1c5606ec6a_o.jpg

Edward James Olmos - Battlestar Galactica
    3802816974_54876e3ba5_o.jpg

Michelle Rodriguez (I almost knocked her in the head with my 70-200. Oooops! Sorry Michelle!)
    3802815912_be895c90d3_o.jpg

2. OCIR

OCIR

Mar 24, 2009
    MD
    wow, michelle rodriguez look so much different. i always see her as the tomboyish type in her movies.

3. Same here. When I saw her in person, I was like, "WOW!" She is very pretty in person. Not tomboyish at all. None what so ever. I actually almost knocked her over with my 70-200. One of the volunteers said, "Excuse me". So I let her through and kept shooting. The same volunteer kept saying "Excuse me" even though she had already passed me. Then my cousin tapped me on the shoulder and said "DUDE!" I swung around to my right missing Michelle's face by a few inches! YIKES! I then realized the volunteer was saying excuse me for Michelle who had not passed by me yet.

4. danameless

danameless

May 9, 2009
    NYC
    It would've been a great conversation starter if you did knock her in the head though.

5. McQ

McQ Just your average, everyday moderator. Moderator

Conrad, these are nice shots. Kristanna Loken looks different than I last saw her. She's beautiful. I also love Erin Gray. She's a doll. Gil Gerard hasn't fared so well, it seems. It's interesting to see all the different celebs who turn up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.