2010 STI Hatch

Six stars FTW.

Nicely done. A little too much negative camber. :wink:

I agree! Anything over -1° on a machine that will never see a track is a bit foolish and dangerous. I'm not even sure of the handling at the track with that much negative camber. Tire wear is going to be brutal. I guess it is a small price to pay to look cool?:rolleyes:

Nice pics BTW.

So much stuff going on here, very very busy, but you've done well with it I think.

I'm not too sure what that means Andrew. care to elaborate?
Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing, lol.

What would you suggest to make this better if it were you?

Six stars FTW.

Nicely done. A little too much negative camber. :wink:
I agree! Anything over -1° on a machine that will never see a track is a bit foolish and dangerous. I'm not even sure of the handling at the track with that much negative camber. Tire wear is going to be brutal. I guess it is a small price to pay to look cool?:rolleyes:

Nice pics BTW.

Yeah, I understand that the whole "hellaflush" thing isn't for everyone. People in the scene understand that it's a style of building a car, form over function. While it might be odd for some people to think that the car's losing its ability to perform like it should, others sees these cars as eyecandy, meant to look at.

It's just one of those things I guess. :m23:

I'm with Andrew. Lots of stuff going on in your background, but I really like these. Colors match the car well.

I thought all the lines would help its composition.
shrug.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom