2013 BAM Subaru Charity Car Show

Went and the Subaru show this past weekend in Fremont, CA. It was almost double the size of last year, with all sorts of Subarus. I showed my car (red Forester) and got to hang with a bunch of buddies, shoot some cars, and get a sunburn. :biggrin:

More here if anyone is curious: http://michaeljamesphotostudio.smugmug.com/Cars/BAM-2013

1. My Forester, an Air Bagged WRX, and a black STi.
i-VzTzCvH-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. My son enjoying my Recaro.
i-DZB65LJ-XL.jpg

3. Replica 22B.
i-WJZbGtS-XL.jpg

4. Some were fast, and some were low.
i-gWfRf9B-XL.jpg

i-cQJFhqK-XL.jpg

i-WhhKpDv-XL.jpg

7. Them's a lot of Subarus!
i-LNFgT3b-XL.jpg

8. 'Dat booty.
i-hFZCbdt-XL.jpg

9. My buddy's Forester with JDM front end.
i-sHnx9DM-XL.jpg

10. Rotated turbo, 500+HP wide body STi.
i-rddsP9b-XL.jpg

Subies sure are cool cares... I like your Fozzy, but no offense, those WRX's and STi's sure have some wicked looking front ends! :wink: Car show shots are so hard to get, but these are very nice.

Thanks, Shaun! Yeah, the cars were parked a little close together. They should have angled them like they did for a few local shop cars.

My Forester is definitely my daddy wagon. It's certainly not as aggressive as the WRX's and STi's, but I can keep up with them no problem so it's all good. :)

sharp looking forester Mike! I think you did an awesome job at shooting the cars as is. Looks like you could have benefitted from an ND filter to shoot wide open at that time of day.

You're son is cool!

Senior Nextel, no doubt about it. I had to stop down to f/2.5 in some shots even at ISO Lo 1.0. Crazy stuff, especially with the white cars.

Joe, I kinda' agree, and kinda' not. Something about a track-ready Scoob that's slammed blows my top (in a good way), but some of them might just be a little too low.

that white one in #4 (second from right) is awfully low, jeez i wonder how you can avoid all those scrapes and nics in it.

Nice shots, I wanted to go to BAM , but I needed to prep my house for the painters. Im thinking about going to Subiefest

I would love to go, but it's a day after I get back from Europe, and there's no way I can not sleep for 24 hours and make a 6-7 hour drive.

BAM was a blast though. HUGE turn out.

Latest threads

Top Bottom