Share 2019 - 35/35 Bucket

Real Name
Andy
I haven't mounted the 35 much lately (possibly since the last time I photographed my car, which was about a year and a half ago!)

1. At the Forest Preserve
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. In the driveway

I haven't mounted the 35 much lately (possibly since the last time I photographed my car, which was about a year and a half ago!)

1. At the Forest Preserve
View attachment 1644778

2. In the driveway
View attachment 1644779
Nice pics; nice wheels. I bet it sticks to the speed limit too. Not as good in the snow as a Subaru though - but I guess that's where your pickup comes in?

The scene that inspired my first meme posting!

And here's the 35mm FOV of the same mountain spot as my day 1. X100F, Acros film sim processed to taste, 16:9 crop.

Real Name
Andy
I just noticed that there are Day 1 and Day 2 threads and posted one image from today in the latter, but am less certain what belongs in this thread.

Shooting a cross country event with the 35 is probably a mistake, and perhaps this should have been dragged to a different spot which looks like a trash can icon, but since there's a "bucket," I cropped it a bit and offer it for this receptacle.
Week 35 20190827_17550929_19C_1671.jpg

A B&W version, 16:9, from the same point of view as my day 3 contribution.

Runway 7

shot at f/2.8

Local wildlife viewing platform at the waste treatment water reclamation area. For viewing birds mainly. And of course it is open the hours birds are least active. o_O

One of the few spots I've found to date with mostly clear views of the mountains to the east. Day 3 shot from the cover on the left.

Real Name
Andy
This was my "just in case" photo from the morning, while working on cutting some shoulders in 2x4s on the bandsaw. I uploaded something more interesting in the Day 3 thread.

Local wildlife viewing platform at the waste treatment water reclamation area. For viewing birds mainly. And of course it is open the hours birds are least active. o_O

One of the few spots I've found to date with mostly clear views of the mountains to the east. Day 3 shot from the cover on the left.
View attachment 1644881
Nice spot. Is that another Subaru I see there Gordon?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom