Share 2019 - 50/50 Day 1 (09 Dec)

Jim, the precision you're showing here is just exquisite. This could be a neoclassical painting from a couple centuries ago. If you'd care to share, I'd love to know your lighting arrangement.
Thanks for the compliments, Chris, but you gild the lily a bit too much.

Nothing special about the lighting. I draped a black cloth over the TV set and placed the flower arrangement on a stool in front. It was backlit by light from windows behind and lit from overhead by ceiling incandescents. I fiddled with the color temp to match the colors I was seeing.

• Roland: When our kids were as little as yours, we too did a lot of our work on the floor. Now we are strictly table-top! Love that holiday custom of building community ties.
We cannot work on the table, as it is loaded with Mayla's stuff. Paper, scissors, stickers, pens and pencils, scraps of paper, glue, other sticky things... when ever we want to eat, we have to fight for space on the table... :( ;) :D
Thanks for the backstory Roland, will we see the completed window? Looking forward to your comparison shots between the two lenses this week.
Sure I'll show it - 'our' Day is 12. So tomorrow...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom