2019 in Florida

Real Name
Randy
some favs from last year......
it's fun reworking pics after you've had some time away from them. I notice crops can really change from last time. It's like you see a different pic from the original. High mp cameras really lets us do some aggressive cropping to change the composition.
D50_8493-Edit-2-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
D50_8474-Edit.jpg
D50_8455-Edit-Edit.jpg
D50_8402-Edit.jpg
D50_8083-2.jpg
D50_8790-Edit.jpg
D50_8819-Edit.jpg
D50_8881-Edit.jpg

What fun. This will be the 1st year in quite a while that it does not look like we will be able to visit FL. Both wifey & I are really bummed about it, but we'd rather have a chance to try again next year.

These are lovely.

I really like both White Ibis shots. Clearly, that action in #4 is off the chart, but the detail in #2 is equally impressive.

Real Name
Randy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What fun. This will be the 1st year in quite a while that it does not look like we will be able to visit FL. Both wifey & I are really bummed about it, but we'd rather have a chance to try again next year.

These are lovely.

I really like both White Ibis shots. Clearly, that action in #4 is off the chart, but the detail in #2 is equally impressive.
Thanks Phil, #4 was the culmination of a long carnage scene. The crawdad was difficult to hold still.
I'm going down in October if I can hold the 500pf. With high school sports canceled I'm getting desperate....

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom