Critique 2019 Octoberfest – acnomad (Andy) – Hardcore - 55mm f/2.8 Micro-Nikkor - Day 19

Real Name
Andy
Real Name
Andy
Even with out that awesome tree the sky is amazing--the gradient from gold to black, and everything in between! Bravo.
Wow! I agree with Nick. Excellent!
It was a crystal clear night, allowing the stars to shine, but our proximity to Chicago ensures plenty of light pollution on the horizon of any nightscape. When it rains lemons, make lemonade...

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
It was a crystal clear night, allowing the stars to shine, but our proximity to Chicago ensures plenty of light pollution on the horizon of any nightscape. When it rains lemons, make lemonade...
Good way to use that sky glow. Excellent shot. I located my farm in dark skies on purpose, but still have a little glow from a few small towns, but nothing like yours. My compliments on your image, seriously.

Real Name
Andy
Good way to use that sky glow. Excellent shot. I located my farm in dark skies on purpose, but still have a little glow from a few small towns, but nothing like yours. My compliments on your image, seriously.
I actually recently discovered this location while out cycling and resolved to return on a clear night after the moon set.
Wah-ha-how!
Thanks, Chris.
Any of that lemonade left?

Another stunner Andy. Well played.
Thanks, David.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom