Critique 2019 Octoberfest – kilofoxtrott (Klaus) - Hardcore - 85mm f/1.4 D - addendum with different lenses

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Hi Klaus! One of my most favorite focal lengths! :snaphappy:
Hi Gordon,
it turned out to be my "always - on - camera - lens". I love it!
I got the chance to try the G-version too but I like the D better.
Perhaps Uncle Frank was the influencer... :)

Kind regards
Klaus

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
October 1st

Leaving home in the morming - out for work...

D3S_0001.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

No, it wasn't a jump start. It's really that dark at half past 6...

Btw. that are neighbor houses.

Enjoy
Klaus

Real Name
Andy
This is a very pleasing image to me - and one that I would probably not have realized would be so strong. The journalist in me would say, not enough light to record the details of the scene. The technician would say, well I suppose I could use a long exposure and a tripod, but that would blow out the details of the lamp. In the end, I would never have tripped the shutter, and thus would have missed making this photograph altogether. Thanks for sharing it.

Emotion evoking image for me. It says "too early, go back to bed." Seriously though, good work balancing the light.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
October 2nd

In the office early...
Still no coffee...
And it's raining...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Poor me
Klaus

Yes, we had rain here too. Not so much in the afternoon, but OF COURSE when I had to walk from my car to the office in the morning. I feel with you and your image.

BTW, Klaus, everything went fine yesterday in the office. Our company's fiscal year ended Sept. 30. New one started yesterday, on Oct. 1st, with our new partnership, signing lots of paperwork, contracts and protocols, making me proud co-owner of the firm I've been working for the last about 15 years.

No regrets so far ( one day after ;) ).

Yes, we had rain here too. Not so much in the afternoon, but OF COURSE when I had to walk from my car to the office in the morning. I feel with you and your image.

BTW, Klaus, everything went fine yesterday in the office. Our company's fiscal year ended Sept. 30. New one started yesterday, on Oct. 1st, with our new partnership, signing lots of paperwork, contracts and protocols, making me proud co-owner of the firm I've been working for the last about 15 years.

No regrets so far ( one day after ;) ).
Congrats on the new ownership!

Same here, raining off and on. Enough to keep me from wanting to go out (even though I'm chained to my laptop).

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom