Critique 2019 Octoberfest – kilofoxtrott (Klaus) - Hardcore - 85mm f/1.4 D - addendum with different lenses

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
6 weeks here with little rain, would love your mood here on the farm, thanks Klaus!

Off to a good start Klaus.
Your first picture is a classic "wake up it is time for Oktoberfest" image and the second shows an attractive scene from your office. As you could imagine, we have had some rain as well - luckily before things become too cold.

Looking forward to seeing more pics.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
October 3rd

Breakfast with Emma

Warm chocolate is sooooo goooooood...
D3S_0003.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Enjoy
Klaus

aaah, these plastic bibs - we got some of these too.

Nice to eat things as rice, pees… where the kids enjoy the second chance to get things into themselves. OK, it is NOT practical to drink chocolate milk out of them.

Good Mayla can't see this picture now. As this special bib Emma wears is decorated with a nice pellet bordure, she would be jealous. No, she does not where such a bib anymore, but she thinks Luca should wear that - instead of his plain green, boring, unornamented exemplar.

Warm tones, warm chocolate and warm hearts.

Catching kids doing what they do naturally is lots of fun and that picture will be something which Emma will love in years to come!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
aaah, these plastic bibs - we got some of these too.

Nice to eat things as rice, pees… where the kids enjoy the second chance to get things into themselves. OK, it is NOT practical to drink chocolate milk out of them.

Good Mayla can't see this picture now. As this special bib Emma wears is decorated with a nice pellet bordure, she would be jealous. No, she does not where such a bib anymore, but she thinks Luca should wear that - instead of his plain green, boring, unornamented exemplar.
Ah, Roland,
I see you're familiar with Babybjörn?

Emma is always fun...
Klaus

Klaus, its great to be sharing another Octoberfest with you, and you are off to a superb start.

Day 1 - This picture is perfect as far as I'm concerned. Wonderful.

Day 2 - Very atmospheric, and potentially beautiful without those damn rainclouds (but atmospheric with them.) I agree with Chris, though. I think cropping just a bit from the bottom would make it even better.

Day 3 - Emma is beautiful, and obviously has no trouble wanting to make that 'spoonful of chocolate go down, go down'. Very nice family shot .... long may it live in the album.

Hope to see more soon.

Real Name
Chris
Now that's one hungry baby! Great definition on her face, while super-bokeing the background. Your handling of the cream-machine is making our departed Frank proud!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Sorry my friends,
I beg your pardon.

In the moment I've to work overtime and preper myself for traveling next week.
So I'll stop this Octoberfest...

Thank you for understanding
Klaus

That's a shame Klaus, but we all understand that these things happen.

Safe travels and as Chris said, please pop a picture or two in here when you have the time.

Latest threads

Top Bottom